May 15, 2015

Five For Friday


fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
Whoa! I didn't realize it had been a month since my last Five for Friday post. It's just that time of the year, I guess!
Divider 1
This week, I wrote a post with my tips for the End of the Year class video AND I actually completed and uploaded the final product today! Whoo hoo! I may have watched the whole thing three or four times already...
Divider 2

Last weekend we tasted cake! Oh my goodness, the wedding cake is one of my favorite parts of our wedding already. If you are ever in Athens, you must visit Last Resort and have a slice of Cecilia's cake! 

Divider 3

On Mother's Day Sunday, I was on craft duty at church while the Dads cooked breakfast and the Moms slept in. These were just glass candle holders from the Dollar Tree (see me talking about this idea in this post), tissue paper, and mod podge. They worked out so nicely! Full disclosure: I am a little unsure about whether or not they are a fire hazard when it's all said and done, but the sunlight sure looks pretty streaming through them! 


Divider 4



This Thursday we had Field Day. Then that afternoon, my cat and I had a recovery party on the couch. I ate Doritos and drank an adult beverage. Or two. It was my best idea all week! SorryI'mNotSorry.


Divider 5

This afternoon, I stayed a little later at school than I normally would for a Friday. I had to prepare everything for our Three day Luau unit! I decorated the room with lots of stuff from the Dollar Tree, prepped centers and activities, and then prepared the photo booth that the whole 2nd grade will be using. My kiddos are going to be so excited (and hopefully engaged and well behaved)! See my unit (that cold be much longer than 3 days) here


Well, I'm looking forward to a busy weekend and I hope I can get my report cards all completed! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment