September 18, 2015

Five For Friday

started working at a new school...
And it's the beginning of the school year...
I'm planning a wedding...
I bought a new place and am moving for the second time in 4 months...


Ok, now that my excuses for disappearing from blog land are out of the way, here is my 5 for Friday!




Last Saturday, my sister hosted a fun lingerie shower and bachelorette outing in downtown Athens! I enjoyed getting to spend the weekend with my sister and I enjoyed every part of sharing my last few weeks of being a single lady with my friends!



Since Cora needed her Mommy for nourishment, she got to come party, too! It was a girls weekend and I got lots of smiles and baby cuddles.




Did I mention we are moving? We bought a loft style condo in a fabulous Atlanta neighborhood. We had floors refinished and are now ready to move into our "work in progress". We can't seem to stop dreaming about our plans to make this place a home, and as a result, my architect fiancé has spent way too much time sketching furniture ideas to suit my every whim. And he never complained! love him.



Folks, this is what happens when you decide to go on a little run with your unprotected iPhone. It goes flying out of your hand mid stride, and you stomp on it. This is not the first time I've broken an iPhone screen, so I should really know better. But at least it still works! 



Did I mention it's my fall break? Yep, we are already six whole weeks into school, which means it's break time already! This is new to me, but I kinda like it. On Thursday, I travelled with my sister and her toddler and baby from Atlanta to Savannah! What a trip! We all survived, but somehow it seemed to take forever to get here! 

Enjoy your weekend!







2 comments:

  1. That really stinks about your phone! Good luck on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long do you get for fall break? Amazing you have already had 6 weeks of school!

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete